Thank-you for your interest in working for OptiMA Inc! We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. OptiMA realizes its most important resources are the people who work for the company. We strive to continue to develop our existing workforce and add new talents as needs arise.
Current job openings will be listed below when available.
OptiMA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Listed: 03/28/2014 – New Business Development Manager:
Business Development Manager Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Manage the Incoming Call Center operations.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM Experience, Call Center Experience, MAS 90
Forward Resume to: Doug Klimavich via e-mail at DougK@OptiMACompanies.com